You may make changes to your picks right up until the start of the first match of each round, but not after that. If you learn, after the deadline, that a player you've picked has not been chosen to play for his team, we cannot offer any swaps because this would be unfair on other participants in the game.
One of my players didn't start his match. Can I swap?
- What happens if a player is withdrawn after being loaded into a band?
Next Article in Topic
- How do I play Superstars and 5-a-side Fantasy games?
Previous Article in Topic
- Subsitutions: If a player in my starting line up gets injured during play will I earn points from him and my substitute player?
- Substitutions: One of my selected starting line up players did not play but I didn't get a substituted player in his place.
- How do I view other players' picks
- What does DNQ stand for?
- Why do I have DNQ in my pool's results?
- What if my pick doesn't play?