Your selected backup kicker will take over the kicking duties of your lineup if your selected kicker does not take to the field, provided that your backup kicker is in your starting lineup and plays during the round.
- Substitutions: If my selected kicker does not play will my substitute player become my kicker?
Substitutions: If my selected kicker does not play will my substitute player become my kicker?
- Substitutions: One of my selected starting line up players did not play but I didn't get a substituted player in his place.
Next Article in Topic
- Substitutions: If my selected captain does not play will my substitute player become my captain?
Previous Article in Topic
- Transfers - If I transfer in a new player will his points earned during the tournament be added to my total?
- Subsitutions: If a player in my starting line up gets injured during play will I earn points from him and my substitute player?
- Can I submit a different lineup, captain and kicker for each match?
- Subsitutions: If a player is withdrawn from the match before start of play will I receive points from my substitute player on the bench?
- What happens if a player is withdrawn after being loaded into a band?
- Other fantasy gameplay: I have a player who also plays in another position for some matches. Can he be used in another position>