You will only earn points for the player originally selected in your starting line up. A player in your starting line up is only substituted with another player from your bench if that player does not participate in the match.
- Subsitutions: If a player in my starting line up gets injured during play will I earn points from him and my substitute player?
Subsitutions: If a player in my starting line up gets injured during play will I earn points from him and my substitute player?
- Subsitutions: If a player is withdrawn from the match before start of play will I receive points from my substitute player on the bench?
Next Article in Topic
- Other fantasy gameplay: I want to view my pool members' selected players
Previous Article in Topic
- Substitutions: One of my selected starting line up players did not play but I didn't get a substituted player in his place.
- Subsitutions: My substituted player earned negative points during the round. Will I be penalized for this?
- Transfers - If I transfer in a new player will his points earned during the tournament be added to my total?
- Other fantasy gameplay: If I select a player in a position that he doesn't play in during the match will I still earn points for that player?
- My points are different in the pools which I play in. Why is this?
- One of my players didn't start his match. Can I swap?